It's the new year and it seems customary to make some new year resolution (even though they may not be fulfilled...).
Looking back at year 2011, it had been an eventful year. I went to Russia in Easter, did a Summer school in Harvard, and travelled to Norway for the Northern lights. Academic-wise, it was a new form of tiring, which I foresee will escalate into my final year. While nothing has happened in my love life, I realised that money and I do not go hand in hand.
For this new year, even though there will be many changes, deep-down I will be the same. I want to be humble and steadfast in my decisions. Even if there are many challenges, I will stand by my choices. In the face of people who de-values me, I see no point in investing much time in their nonsense. After all, who doesn't want to be happy. Last but not least, I have to keep healthy.
Short and simple!
No comments:
Post a Comment