24.1.09

Gatherings here and there

What a busy Saturday, with gatherings here and there. Oh dear, another weekend of unaccomplished work...

First stop, gathering at UCL for HC and VJ alumni.
Even though I'm not from any of the schools, it's fun to be involved in such a big group. There were many stalls selling snacks but the main attraction is definitely the longest yu sheng. Kinda missed the days being in lion dance...

Lion dance

The longest yusheng
Gathering 2: Mini 04/04 at Siewping's place.
It's been quite a while since we meet up and what other better reason than to have a Chinese New Year meal together. Siew ping prepared the hor fun while jing hui made the carrot cake. The carrot cake was made from scratch: mashing the radish, steaming the radish cake, frying the preserved vegetables ... Of course the meals were great and I really enjoyed the company.
Hor Fun


Carrot cake
Gathering 3: SingSoc's Back to school theme party.
As I was a little late, I missed out quite a lot of stuff but still managed to join in the group of 'students' k-boxing in the EEE's lecture room.

K-box
What an eventful day!

No comments: