19.5.11
The end of third year exams
Ah, the third year examinations finally concluded for me. It's definitely a relief but somehow there wasn't much excitement from it. Not surprising since I didn't derive much accomplishment from memorising chunks of facts and forgot them during the exams. That aside, the end of examinations meant that I have to focus on my group project which I foresee will be giving me tons of headache. It's not comforting to know that the whole process will be repeated in the fourth year but on a tougher scale. Added to that, I'm not looking forward to my pathetic marks as well. Then again, I think/thought I've tried my best and I'll just have to tell myself that I will continue to work hard in this transitional phase. On a side note, past achievements do not entail future success.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jia you! It is enough that u have tried your best... we cannot control the outcome anw...
Post a Comment