27.11.11

Week 8: Week of Down and Up

It has been a week of down and up, akin to the current weather where it will be warm in the afternoon but terribly chilly at night. It started on Monday with my FYP meeting where I was told that my report wasn't impressive. Well, it's no big deal but that would mean that I have to put in extra effort to get it right. Then on Wednesday's meeting with my second marker, I was informed that I need better motivation for my project. To be honest, this project was my last choice... Nonetheless, I wasn't disheartened until the PhD student who is working with my supervisor almost mentioned the lack of interest in my project. What do I do...?

Thank goodness that was only the first part of the week. Good things came on Wednesday when we met up for Matilda. The musical was honestly good and the kids were talented and cute. Project-wise, things have picked up slightly.

And as the week ends, I am rushing my next progress report.

No comments: