Went with the gang to this Vietnamese restaurant, Cafe East, which was located at Canada Water/Surrey Quays. As it was dinner time, it was packed but we didn't have to wait long for our seats.
| Banh Cuon |
We shared Banh Cuon for appetisers and it was really good. The chinese mushroom and minced pork filling was nicely done.
| Pho Dac Biet |
Being in a Vietnamese restaurant, it's typical to order their pho. As it was my first time in this restaurant, I ordered the combination dish served in beef stock. No doubt that everything was perfectly done but I missed the beefy flavour I had when I was in US.
It came as no surprise that Cafe East had such good business due to its food and service. If it were to locate in my vicinity, I would have patronise it more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment