Our humble abode
At the airport, I looked back to the decision of doing a summer school in Harvard. Sometimes I wondered the reason for pursuing a course when my main purpose was to travel. However, even though I am still not at ease with corporate issues, I enjoyed the course. It had indeed been a long journey of cramming activities and studies into those short weeks.
Trips taken:
NYC, Washington DC, Niagara Falls, Whale watching, Wrentham shopping trip
Schools visited:
Harvard, MIT
Food eaten in Boston(in increasing uniqueness):
Macs, BK, Subway, Super88, Qunicy market, Yamamoto, Addis Red Sea Ethiopian
Sure, we were the infamous Singaporeans who had to stay in hostels. Sure, we have been cheated. Sure, there were many other things. However, one thing for sure, it was hell of a summer, an experience that was my first and last. With that, it was time to board the plane to London.
No comments:
Post a Comment