WY and I had to transit in London for a few days because we did not want to top up 160 pounds each. Oh well, the wait for our flight to Singapore was four days so I thought it would be bearable. Meanwhile, there were other things that could be done in London. After all, this was my first time spending a summer in London.
First stop: slacking at home. Thanks to the riots, both of us were super scared to leave our safety zone. Thus, we camped at home with sufficient food and dramas. Totally reminded me of seals whiling their time away. Well, at least I was as safe as I could be.
Second stop: shopping. Summer equaled to summer sales. Besides, I had to get a bag for my cousin, so off we went to Westfield.
Third stop: meetup with ZJ. Having meals and catching up and of course, watching BBC Proms. That show was fantastic as it combined classical music, comedy, beat-boxing, rapping and singing into one superb entertainment. As this was held only in summer, we were really glad to catch it. All the fun for just five pounds!
BBC Proms
With that, it's almost time to leave London...
No comments:
Post a Comment