| Inside King's College Chapel |
| Bridge of Sigh |
| English breakfast |
![]() |
| Punting! |
![]() |
| Defence! |
| Dinner at Mai Thai |
| Fish & Chips |
This was my second time in Cambridge since the trip to visit G two years back. Needless to say, the highlights of the trip were visiting the different colleges and of course, punting. Lucky for us, the sky was clear and bright and great for camwhoring. We didn't visit all the colleges but just the richer ones and they were spectacular. Sometimes I wished I was studying in Cambridge but I supposed the cosmopolitan London would be more suitable for me.
A was a great hostess and bought snacks for the punting. Although I had punted before, it was a haphazard affair. With a second try this time round, I had certainly improved although I have to continue to work on my speed. Even though we booked the punts for two hours, time sure passed quickly when we were having fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment