9.10.11

Week 1: Freshers' Fair & FYP

It's the first week of school and I didn't want to miss out on the freshers' fair. Every year, I will attend the fair, albeit my age, to check out any interesting clubs as well as scour out freebies. Not surprising, new clubs sprung out and the fair was getting bigger than ever.




Nando's




Some bear charity society


Fresher's Fair 2011

Each year, I would put my name down for a couple of clubs. However, participating them was another matter. It would be quite sad to end another year without joining any clubs. Big dreams, small will...

Talking about the start of the academic term, this meant the start of my FYP selection. I hate to make choices but this time, it's a really important decision. After all, FYP is something one takes pride in. However, subconsciously, I can't separate between interests and feasibility. Although some may say that I will excel in whatever I do, I hope my decision will be right. Meanwhile, it's time to look for supervisors...

No comments: