16.10.11

Week 2: Waiting and Whiling

It's been two weeks since school began. Already? Wow, time passed real quickly. As mentioned in the previous update, I was in the midst of the FYP selection. Well, apparently, the deadline had been postponed again. Meanwhile, more projects were added. Seriously, they should set a proper dateline for such things...

Of course in the mean time of lots of waiting, WH had more deals for us and we went for more musicals. Well, I was definitely enjoying while I can.

Before the week was up, the FYP result was released. It's during the weekend (seriously...)... Well, I wasn't exactly surprised by the result since it's within my choices. However, to be assigned the last choice of my list was pretty depressing since it meant that it was my least favourite... Alright! I must cleanse myself of these negative energies before I embark on the project!

No comments: