1.10.11

Week 0: Settling down & Meeting up

Thought of having some form of journal to pen down my activities in my final year of studies and so here goes. The week before school starts and my time was pretty much occupied with moving my stuff to my new place. I was quite surprised by the amount of stuff that I have, which meant that I had to make quite a couple of trips. Of course, I helped others as well since mine was quite easily settled (They better thank me for helping... LOL). In all, it was definitely tiring (my shoulders were considerably ached) but it was fun.

The new house was pretty decent and I have a single room to myself. Most of the furnitures were there and so settling down was fast. The only qualm I had was that one of my housemate is a casual smoker so the house can be suffocating at times. Other than that, I was satisfied.

Now that I have settled down, maybe I'll be ready for school. But, before that, it's meeting up with friends, some of them will be continuing the course while some will be leaving for other schools. Lots of eating out and walking about and sad to say, I forgot to bring my camera.

No comments: