 |
| Carlsberg |
Continuing the tradition of using substitutes to represent the places where I wished I have gone, here was Carlsberg. Again, we didn't have time to visit the brewery...
 |
| Town hall |
 |
| Pidgeons |
 |
| H. C. Andersen |
It's interesting to know that both E and WH didn't have a clue who H.C. Andersen was or the story behind the little mermaid... Hmm, I must be spending too much time on books...
 |
| Let the search begin |
 |
| Round tower |
Climbing up the round tower to search for the little mermaid. Of course not, we went up to get an overview of the whole city.
 |
| Kastellet |
 |
| Fount it! |
Found the little mermaid along the coast. It's interesting to note that she was built by Carlsberg due to his fascination. Not only that, the little mermaid had been vandalised and even pushed into the sea before. Luckily, they kept a mould and her parts could be replaced.
 |
| Amalienborg Slot and the Marble Hall |
Amalienborg Slot, the palace of the royal family, consisted of four identical buildings. Clean, that's all I have to say.
 |
| Nyhavn |
No comments:
Post a Comment