Up till now, I had not mentioned anything about food. So here goes... There were three things I wanted to try when in Copenhagen: Open sandwich, danish pastry and danish hotdog.
 |
| Open sandwich |
First task: Open sandwich. I wanted to eat at Ida Davidsen but apparently, the restaurant was fully booked during lunch... In the end, I had to resort to making my own open sandwich. Of course it wasn't the right one since an open sandwich typically consisted of three parts: seafood, meat and cheese. What to do...
 |
| Danish pastry |
The danish pastry could be found around the world, but I had to try the difference. The result, I thought it was the same...
 |
| Danish hotdog |
Last but not least, the danish hotdog. These hotdog stands could be found everywhere and they offered a cheap lunch for about 30 DEK. What's special about their hotdog was their condiments. They had the usual mustard but also pickles and fried shallots. Rather interesting.
 |
| Coins |
No comments:
Post a Comment