Just returned from the trip to NYC and it was the fourth of july, America's Independence day. I could remember vividly last year's celebration in the hotel at San Francs since G was sick. Now that I was presented another chance to celebrate in this national holiday, I could not let it go to waste. First stop, dinner buffet at Yamato, but that was another story. After the intensely filling dinner, we left for Charles river.
Insane wait
First thing first, it's fourth of july and so I should not be surprised that everyone and I meant literally everyone, wanted to go out and celebrate (see picture above). They were even bringing alcohol into the trolley...
It's closed to the fireworks' time and we were still waiting for the trolley to arrive. Thankfully we managed to squeeze into the next one and barely made it for the fireworks.
Now that the celebration was over, we had to worry about getting back home. The only consolation was that the transport was free... Hopefully my next fourth of july celebration would be on a grander scale.
No comments:
Post a Comment