Imagine this: you are in a room with two other guys but the only communication is with the laptop. What happened to the good old days of talking face to face instead of relying on social networking sites for some voyeuristic pleasures. I'm not denying that the internet is vital but it seemed to build a wall for effective communication. Now, it's so easy to hide in the comforts of anonymity and chat with people whom you desire to talk to. Who cares about the other people in the room. Besides, they have their own preferred friends to talk to.
How about talking to someone with the hope of knowing the person more or to develop a deeper relationship. With social networking tools, we could obtain information about each other through a click. I'm pretty sure most people could read faster than they talk. So what does this mean? Have we become shallower in our friendship?
It seemed so weird that we lived our lives with technology that we have forgotten the dividing line. Who is the master and who is the slave? It's ridiculous that we depend so much on technology that we forgot about our surroundings.
Anyway, I'm just rambling because I'm bored... Maybe in future evolution of men, we won't need our mouths anymore.
1 comment:
Nice entry... haha... and see we are communicating using technology.
Post a Comment