A little sick of all the subways and Macs, we decided to try out something different and we ended up at b.good.
b.good
Adopted Luke and blueberry milkshake
b.good aimed to serve fast food in the real manner and that meant taking a while to cook up the burgers. The burgers came in two sizes: hugo or regular. Looking at the price, we chose hugo, the smaller one, and topped it with fries and milkshake. At nine plus dollars, it's still pricey but it's our first time there, so heck...
Anyway, the burger was indeed quite small but the fries and shake sure helped in making me full. The Adopted Luke burger was slightly bitter and its onions was slightly overcooked. As for the fries, they weren't my favourite but WY said it was great. They do have sweet potato fries though. Finally, the blueberry milkshake, my favourite of the three.
Will I go back again? I highly doubt so since I prefer my trusty Mac's double cheeseburger.
No comments:
Post a Comment