25.7.11

Results are out

Two torturous weeks after the release of the provisional result, the final results were out. Although I kept reminding myself that results were not important, I still had the thrill while waiting to see my results.

Having looked at my results, the first thing was wow. Most of the subjects were moderated and in my case, they went up, which was good news to me. However, I was more concerned about the marks for my group project. Since I was the team leader, I saw myself responsible that my group did great. However, the results showed that we fell short of a mark from getting an A. This was rather depressing since we thought we could get a borderline A...

Overall, I did pretty fine, just a mini bit less than my last year's result. Celebrations will have to be postponed while I settle my stuff in summer school.

No comments: