5.7.11

Summer school

Woohoo! Entered Harvard grounds for my course on Corporate Strategy. Although I'm not sure why I should be that happy... I know that I'm not cut out for business but it seemed an impressive course to take... Lol, no regrets whatsoever.

Anyway, my first lesson was quite horrible, though manageable. Due to the late end date of Imperial, we had to miss the first week of lessons in Harvard. Not that that is a big issue to me, but it seemed that way to the lecturer. I quote him "You are late! You should not be in this class! ... Good luck." Wow, like that will help me in anything.

Besides that, the class was a little daunting. Used to the spoon-feeding culture, I was a little frightened by how the students like to have a say in every thing. Of course, this form of active participation was encouraged by the lecturer.

It should be a few sessions before I will have my course material (gasp!) and I hope I'll survive till then...

Signing off, lonely boy

No comments: